Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sick


I thought I sign in and post a quick note sense I haven't in a few days for I have been ill My mom and DAD think I got a hold of red ants in back yard, their have me a Doc. apt in the Morin at 9:40 to see what is wrong with me. Well got to go back to sleep now that's all I Ben doing since I have been sick Will be back on Wed. to let u know what is wrong with me.

Oh p.s. My brother Charlie is doing better he some what letting everyone know when he has to go potty maybe mom will give him a trail run of being out of his cage after my doc apt tomorrow Hopefully she will and he wont let me down because I miss having him out wresting with me well till tomorrow


Woof-woof
Scooby

2 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Poor Scooby!! That looks SO sore. I hope the doctor can fix you up and you feel better soon.

nubby wiggles,

Lola

Peanut said...

ah scooby we smelled you on mom today. We hope you feel better