Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My vist at docs

Well I went to the Doc's today, My friend Peanut's Mom guess right, I have Monica mange, The doc gave me cow med. and an other med to fix me up!!! Well My mom is letting my brother charlie out during the day while she is home, so far he is good but very much like a jack in the box.
We have been having dust storms and lots of wind like most of u have been to the weather needs to make up its mind one day its 88 and the next its cold and windy for the past 2 days,
Today was the kids last day of school for spring break, Mom and Dad already had a list of chores for them to do, They don't go back to school till March 31st.well hopeful Dad Can survive the kids being out of school so long and Mom survives dad yelling at the kids.
Well going back to sleep now Till next time

WOOF-WOOF

SCHOOBY

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi Scooby, I hope you feel better really soon!

I really like your blog, you and Charlie are awesome.

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Scooby!
Sure i hope you feel better soon! Take your meds and you will see everything is going to be ok. I will have my paws crossed for you.
have fun with the kids at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Scooby did your mom use spell check and it messed up the name of your mange? It's demodex mange :) Mom says you will be feeling better soon. Mom still says she is amazed you looked as bad as you do as fast as you did. One day you were good and the next day poof you looked bad :( Tell your dad to not yell at the kids because your poor mom doesn't need the stress. Mom says once you are feeling better we get to actually meet. yeah

Moco said...

Peanut's mom knows about the mange. Hopefully you are feeling better soon. Did you get any of the eggs from the Easter Egg Hunt? Charlie looks like he could stand a trip to Vonnie's. Don't get him cut to short though. Dawson has to have a blanket over him at night.