Friday, March 7, 2008

I Free !!!



Wow!!! IAm finally free my mom has some what got the house clean enough enough so I can run the house no more cage and she says I don't mess up her houses any more for the crate training work but my poor old brother didt learn yet he still goes in the house He is so dumb. here is some pics of our household good move I just hope my mom and and dad get the rest of house done before my new human sister is born in April.



Oh yeah mom says we will be posting on Thursday or Fridays To my blog, We finally got an answer from the site web he told my mom some people only blog once and leave it alone so there were waiting for more because we only had 1 from a moth ago.



I still dont get it my mom was waiting to get posted to site so we can make friends and other dogs with read my blogs but here is our 3 blog and some new pics will be add today.



Oh our housing is having a Easter egg hunt in the Morin, I will let u know how it goes and have mom and dad take pics and write something on Sat. about it well hope to have new friends soon so woof-woof for now



5 comments:

Peanut said...

I've tried to post a comment on here about 6 times. Annoying. Mom says she still can't believe that your dad put his truck in the moving truck. Oh and why are you in the kennel scooby and charlie on top since he's the one being bad and you have the run of the house?

Moco said...

Welcome all. Peanut and Flash's aunt Moco here. Don't let that goofy Peanut get you into trouble. We are all glad that you were able to find a furever home.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you got a lot of stuff in that van. Even your dad's truck. We are sure glad you finally got the house clean. We will be back to visit soon...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

The Army of Four said...

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! Welcome to the Blog-osphere!
Tail wags,
Storm

Casper and pals said...

Hi, Your sissy Charlie looks alot like my sister Nikki a Miniture Eskie

Woofs, Casper, Nikki amd Buddy

come and visit out blog