Saturday, March 8, 2008

Easter egg hunt






My Mom and Dad took the kids to the Housing Easter egg hunt and also had 3 other kids to.
Here are some pics from the egg hunt. Today is such a nice day maybe my Mom and Dad will take us for a walk and maybe we can get our Nebr to go with us I want to go met them today.

My mom is so proud of me, She left me out for 2 hours while their went to eat dinner and I did not pee or poop in the house or Even tear the house up. She is still trying to train my brother charlie in not peeing or pooping in house and he like to chew up everything in the house so he most of the time gets stuck in his cage does anyone have any tips to break my 7lb brother of theses bad habits so he can be free in the house let me Know and I will tell My mom and Dad

woof-woof
Scooby

10 comments:

Peanut said...

That easter egg hunt looks like fun. Mom didn't take our kids but they all got to talk to dad this morning so that's okay. He even talked to me and Flash. I'm telling you that charlie is a mess. :) Good job on being left out and not doing anything that would get you stuck back in your cage.

Dexter said...

Thought I'd pop over from Peanut's blog to say hi!

Your humans are so brave to sit close to that giant rabbit! I would totally be too scared.

Mango.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi buddies,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and i am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love

Opy

Ferndoggle said...

OMDogness!!! Scooby, you are one big handsome devil!!

Congrats on your freedom and way to go on not messing up the house. The humans like that a lot!

Stop by & say hello sometime!! I love making new Boxer buddies and so does my big sister Penny! Just ignore Sherman. He's kind of a grouch.

Lola the little white Boxer

Petra said...

Hey Scooby! Peanut sent me over to say hi. It looks like that Easter egg hunt was great, but weren't you just a little scared of that great big bunny?

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Do the eggs try to run away when you are hunting them?

Ben & Darling said...

Oh the egg hunt look fun. We never celebrate Easter before but we did have many eggs here....LOL

BenTheRotti said...

Just sniffed over from Peanuts blog.
The egg-hunt looks fun. Mum is organising one for the kids this year so i'm hoping i can join in.. Mum says i have an unfair advantage with my seeking skills though hehehe

Ben xxxx

powder-puff said...

Hey!!

Nice to meet you!!

I have never been to an easter egg hunt, but this one sure looks fun!!

stop by my blog sometime i would Love to hear from you!

powder-puff

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
We don't do the egg hunt here in Mexico, but sure is fun!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza