Friday, April 4, 2008

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi everyone


Iam sorry Iam just so happy, this is charlie and not scooby my mom is letting me blog now,
since i will be 1 year old this Saturday!!!
Today was a awesome day for me and scooby we played hard all day in doors,because it was raining out side all day. We for the first time got in to our toys and of course Iam the boss and try ed to keep the toys away from my brother scooby, but it didt work iam only 7lbs and scooby is like around 50lbs or so, so who do u thinck won.
well i did not make any mess in house today just for the toys were all over!!! My mom was so proud of us she gave us a dogie treat, but made me do a trick first, I just don't understand these humans. well got to go now going to surf the blogs while mom lets me since Iam allowed on computer. well till next time as long as mom don't change her mind.



from your little friend
charlie

14 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day celebrating with your family!
Tricks or not, treats are yummy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Happy Birthday Charlie. Glad you guys were good and you got to play all day. :)

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Happy Birthday Charlie.. We hope you got lots of treats on your special day...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Moco said...

Happy Birthday Charlie. We hope that you are having a great day.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Happy birthday Charlie & Hello Scooby.

I just heard from my friend Peanut that it's your birthday today & wanted to wish the best 1st birthday ever. I hope ot is ok...I'm going to add you to my favortites list.

Nive meeting you...Mona

Dexter said...

Hey you two! Sorry for the delay, but I have added you to my list of pals. The whole toy thing is very complicated. I am not interested in any toys unless pee-wee pain in the butt has them and then I want them to be mine... NOW!

Slobbers,
Mango

the many Bs said...

hi Charlie, we are wishing youa very happy birthday. we hope you get a lot of treats.

woofs

T-man Angel said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! Peanut told us about you! Keep blogging, it's lots of fun :)

T-man

Cairo The Boxer said...

Happy 1st birthday! May you have many many more.

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Charlie and Scooby...happy late barkday to u...we hope u gots lots of treats and toys...and dat u haf many, many more barkdays...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

Kapp pack said...

Happy Barkday, Charlie!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy belated barkday, charlie

i said...

Hi Charlie! Just dropping in from Peanut's to wish you a happy birthday!

Lizzy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Charlie! I hope you had a grrrreat one! Sorry I'm late!

Sparky