Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello To All fellow doggies and others out there


Well its been a busy time in our house Iam better now Iam back to playing now still have one one more check up with the doc to see how the mange is doing
Well my oldest human brother went in for eye surgery for his lazy eye.
It went well, while he was away, Peanuts family, Babysat us Thanks to them we got to go out and play and go potty and their oldest human girl came over and played with us for 4 hours.
My mom is still waiting for baby to be born, she is due April 28Th, but her blood pressure has been very high like 150 and up and over 110 It keeps her up all night. so it all depends on how the pressure is doing if she is going to have baby induce.
Well I finally got to meet peanut my dad and his mom put them in his back yard to meet and hopefully play. Boy was I a little compare to him he just kept pushing me in the neck to play my dad says I need to gain more weight so maybe I can be a little more Brave .
But we got along just fine though Well got to go back in my cage mom let me type and go to potty sense she cant sleep.


Woof-woof
scooby

4 comments:

Peanut said...

Mom says I was kind of rude to you when you came over. Sorry about that I was just so excited to see you. I will try and be better next time but mom says I probably won't be since i have no manners. We hope your mom got some sleep.

Moco said...

Peanut is a pretty big guy. Have him teach you how to open the frig and stove.
Hope your Mom becomes comfortable and has that human pup pretty soon.

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Glad to hear that your human's brother surgery went well. And we hope your mom is doing well too! Its not fun not being able to sleep properly!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

I'm glad your human brother's eye surgery went well. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Sparky